Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. We shall have to fix the house up before we can sell it.
3. Try to fix the football game for Tuesday.
4. Mom, what did you fix for dinner?
5. Can he fix us up with somewhere to stay?
6. We need to fix a date for the next meeting.
7. I'd like to fix up a meeting with you next week sometime.
8. I'll do my damnedest to fix it, but I can't promise anything.
9. Let's fix a definite date for the next meeting.
10. You can fix the toy plane's tail with this glue.
11. There is no quick fix to the breakdown in negotiations between the two companies.
12. A competent mechanic should be able to fix the problem.
13. They know how to fix their cars.
14. They send a service engineer to fix the disk drive.
15. People are still looking for the quick fix.
16. Can you fix my broken bicycle?
17. He noted every detail so as to fix the scene in his mind.
18. What should I fix for dinner?
19. We'll have to get a workman in to fix the plumbing/window/roof.
20. Both are blessed with uncommon ability to fix things.
21. Try to fix the meeting for Tuesday.
22. Did you fix my car? I told you to do it before dinner.
23. We have to fix the roof.
24. Fix the frame in position and tighten the screws .
25. Could you send someone to fix it?
26. We got a fix on the missile launching site.
27. If it is not right, do not do it; if it is not true, do not say it.(If it is not broken,(sentencedict .com) do not fix it.).
28. Baker's rod is splintered , and Mond's reel is out of fix.
29. You'll have to drill into the wood before you can fix the shelf.
30. I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?