Sentencedict.com random good picture
(14) The thief gave me a boot in my stomach.
(15) The thief received a just punishment.
(16) The thief is wanted by the police.
(17) The policeman took the thief by the wrist.
(18) The alarm frightened the thief away.
(19) The thief robbed me of my watch.
(20) The thief absconded with all the jewellery.
(21) The thief delivered her of her money.
(22) The running thief was headed off by the police.
(23) The policeman grasped the thief by the shoulder and swung him around.
(24) The thief slunk down the dark alley.
(25) The thief was sent to prison.
(26) I suspect he is a thief.
(30) They turned the place inside out but did not find the thief.
More similar words: chief of state, commander in chief, chief executive, shield, cashier, grief, die for, belief, relief, in brief, briefly, this, thin, ethic, thigh, think, thing, third, by this, within, ethics, nothing, think out, think of, ethical, anything, think up, nothing but, two-thirds, clothing.