Random good picture Not show
11. I had three pieces of bread for breakfast this morning.
12. The bread/biscuits/cake had gone stale.
13. The mobile phone business was actually his bread and butter.
14. There is some bread apart from the milk.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. She took up a slice of bread, broke it nervously, then put it aside.
16. He bit off a large chunk of bread / He bit a large chunk of bread off.
17. He nibbled a piece of bread while drawing a picture.
18. He dolloped whipped cream over the bread.
19. We saved a few crusts of bread for the birds.
20. The country cut the bread ration last year.
21. He cut off a small piece of bread and gave it to me.
22. She was sawing the bread with a blunt knife.
23. He invented a new method to make bread.
24. She was chomping on a bread roll.
25. We washed some bread down with a glass of milk for breakfast.
26. Bread is chiefly made of flour.
28. The ducks started quacking loudly when we threw them some bread.
29. To make a ham sandwich you put a slice of ham between two slices of bread.
30. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
More similar words: breadth, break, breath, breast, break out, break in, outbreak, break off, break up, read, breakdown, break away, break down, breathing, break into, thread, spread, reader, out of breath, get ready, readily, already, reading, dreaded, break through, spread out, already in, widespread, breed, fibre.