Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The girl was abashed by the laughter of her classmates.
2. He said nothing but looked abashed.
3. His boss's criticism left him feeling rather abashed.
4. If so, I am not abashed.
5. Amazed and abashed she stole back to her chamber.
6. Let us not, however, stand abashed in wonderment at what the estate agents achieved.
7. He looked abashed, uncomfortable.
8. They sat around and listened with abashed smiles as Carlo Marx read them his apocalyptic, mad poetry.
9. Your kindness quite abashed me.
10. She looked rather abashed.
11. Both girls fixed their eyes on the ground, abashed.
12. Her kindness quite abashed me.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The young men were happy, but a little abashed by all the magnificence.
14. He mumbled unintelligibly and looked abashed.
15. The girl was [ felt ] abashed at the sight of the room filled with strangers.
16. You have occasion to be abashed; tell your story simply as you did to me.
17. Abashed at this question, I answered that sloth was my besetting temptation.
18. Nikki began to feel abashed by his praise of her beauty.
19. " At Belle Watling's sporting house,'said Rhett, looking abashed.
20. All looked abashed at this elegant speech , delivered with quite an air.
21. I stood abashed at his rebuke.
22. " All right,'said the latter, somewhat abashed, " it might be well to do it. "
23. Carrie came away wearily, somewhat more abashed for her pains.
24. One Ci Xiaomin has an accident discovery, very abashed, chafe, decision and Han divorce!
25. He glanced at Juliet accusingly and she looked suitably abashed.
26. The permed young man and the woman in red exchanged glances, both looking quite abashed.
27. When she came to the river the horse was standing there, head hung as if abashed.
28. At Tsu Ma's toast, however, she looked down sharply, as if abashed.
29. When the child saw all the room filled with strangers, he was much abashed.
30. " You said the first of the week,'said Carrie, greatly abashed.