Random good picture Not show
(1) He looks pale in the moonlight.
(2) Romeo serenades Juliet in the moonlight.
(3) The moonlight gleamed on the water.
(4) The object was a dim blur in the moonlight.
(5) The water looked silver in the moonlight.
(6) I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze forthousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss toyou; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you ; the spring breeze can send my care to you!
(7) Pale moonlight, I declare lonely and shadow.
(8) The fields were bathed in bright moonlight that night.
(9) Her spectacles glinted in the moonlight.
(10) The moonlight stands for my heart.
(11) The stream glinted in the moonlight.
(12) How tranquil! How quiet! What silvery moonlight! Where are you, my dearWhen can we sit together by the window enjoying this quiet[sentencedict.com/moonlight.html], tranquil evening.
(13) The sea glinted in the moonlight.
(14) They walked along the road in the moonlight.
(15) The young lovers sat in the moonlight.
(16) The blade of the knife flashed in the moonlight.
(17) The lake glistens in the moonlight.
(18) Moonlight filtered in through the frosted window.
(19) The tree threw a long shadow in the moonlight.
(20) His helmet glinted in the moonlight.
(21) Her shadow slenderized under the moonlight.
(22) The floor was dappled with pale moonlight.
(23) The moonlight was dripping through the leaves.
(24) The view is best seen by daylight / moonlight.
(25) One by one the lovers drifted off into the moonlight.
(26) The smooth surface of the lake reflected back the brilliant moonlight.
(27) She could see her reflection in the water, shimmering in the moonlight.
(28) Have you ever seen I am picking up the missing for you in the night spring breezing in the yard full of moonlight.
(29) If there were any inhabitants of the moon, they would see our earth reflecting the light of the sun, again like a huge mirror hung in the sky. They would speak of earthlight just as we speak of moonlight.
(30) They started strolling down the dusty road in the moonlight.