Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The sheep were driven to the local abattoir.
2. The lambs are taken to the local abattoir to be slaughtered.
3. And the Gig Mon abattoir in Llangefni, Anglesey, owned by the same firm, is working at half capacity.
4. The farm was linked to the Cheale Meats abattoir in Essex, where foot and mouth was first discovered.
5. Dried blood is another animal product from the abattoir, this time to supply nitrogen.
6. Alberto Adriano, a 39-year-old abattoir worker, died on June 11.
7. A short trip to the abattoir and her brief lie is over.
8. Those people handling dead animals, such as abattoir workers and tanners, are at most risk of developing cutaneous anthrax.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. A Judas goat led sheep into the abattoir.
10. You went out with that girl from the abattoir.
11. The cows were moved to abattoir and be killed for their meats.
12. The abattoir was once a marvel.
13. One of the outbreaks confirmed yesterday was the first in Cornwall-an abattoir near Launceston.
14. The Sun he bought long ago from Hugh Cudlipp was a misbegotten creation heading straight for the abattoir.
15. Over the same period the average number of animals killed each week has risen from 13,313 per abattoir to 32(sentencedict.com),729.
16. These do seem to admit of answers in terms of the working criteria of veterinarians, farm and abattoir inspectors and zoo managers.
17. And will Fred Elliott ever come out of the abattoir?
18. He lost all his money and had to sell the farm and go and work in an abattoir in Vienna.
19. Alejandro was all for putting a bullet through this she-devil's head and dispatching her to the nearest abattoir.
20. Her uncle was a slaughterman who had given her an animal on its way to the abattoir.