Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Several alumni have agreed to help raise money.
2. The college appealed to its alumni for funds.
3. Several famous alumni have agreed to help raise money for the school's restoration fund.
4. Alumni and grandparents are also encouraged to be part of the Pilgrim family and educational experience.
5. All alumni who have returned a questionnaire indicating that they are teachers or careers advisers will receive an invitation.
6. Last year's alumni survey has told us a lot.
7. The strong football season, however, has generated more alumni giving, albeit earmarked for athletics.
8. The Alumni Club typically enjoys a reputation beyond reproach.
9. The following information about Birmingham alumni has been collected from recent news reports.
10. Please send a stamped addressed envelope to the Alumni Office for further details.
11. Seek private sector and alumni support in increasing scholarship funds.
12. Alumni in Concert Petra Armitage-Smith talks about a successful social and musical event.
13. For many City College alumni, it was.
14. New York City Ballet alumni dispersed to direct companies all over the world.
15. The alumni don't want to hear it, but the previous coaching regime vastly oversold the goods.
16. About 7, 000 alumni will pay Northwestern $ 1, 565 each for a package of air-fare and game tickets.
17. All prospective students are interviewed by alumni before a final decision is made.
18. Napier alumni qualify for reduced membership rates at the university's libraries.
19. Thanks to all of you who returned the Alumni Update questionnaires - even as I write, they are still coming in!
20. Amongst its alumni, the school can count the Nobel prize-winning physicist Ernest Walton.
21. But many of these same teachers were alumni of City; they revered the school and what it stood for.
22. In studying their alumni fund-raising campaigns, administrators found female graduates had fewer ties to their alma maters.
23. The first, of 306 people, came from alumni of the psychology department. The second group, of 349, was recruited from general alumni.
24. But why should Oxford be so coy about a man who may turn out to be one of its most distinguished alumni?
25. There will be a special meeting during the programme for those delegates who are Birmingham alumni.Sentencedict
26. Delta has an integrated system with capabilities for student administrative functions such as scheduling, grading, attendance and alumni development.
27. This ambiance is revealing, for in its heart of hearts the Alumni Club feels threatened.
28. Some of the elite kindergartens and elementary schools also protest the advent of baby cram schools even while admitting their young alumni.
29. The Office is now up and running and is beginning to provide support to alumni in a number of ways.
30. Change of this sort is probably what some administrators, cadets and alumni feared all along.