Random good picture Not show
1. We summoned two cyclo boys, and they pedaled us towards the river.
2. The cyclo converter station can be considered as a harmonic source with characters of voltage source.
3. Drived by CYCLO Reducer strong and long service time.
4. The feasibility of the new cyclo converter and its performancesteady state are validated by simulation.
5. Finally , cyclo ( - Ab 7 - Aib - Phe ( 2 - Me ) - D - Pro - ) is successfully prepared by using liquid phase peptide synthesis with Boc protection ...
6. Cyclo oxygenase compounds are found throughout the body - for example, in the nervous system and stomach.
7. Silazanes were divided into chain - silazane, cyclo - silazane and poly - silazane according to the material variety and synthesis method.
8. According to the control characteristics of cyclo converter, paper proposes a new multi - CPU computer control system.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. AC excited generator ( ACEG ) and cyclo converter are principal harmonic sources in ACEG systems.
10. The synthesis of cyclo ( - Ab 7 - Aib - Phe - D - Pro - ) which uses solid phase peptide synthesis with N - Fmoc protection is faild.
11. COX-1 is a type of cyclo oxygenase that is found in the stomach that helps protect the stomach lining.
12. Mike raised a resigned hand in farewell, and turned towards an expectant cyclo boy.
13. From dawn in the street, the voices of kids, car engines and cyclo bells still floated up.
14. The total curing characteristic, apparent activation energy and co-curing reactivity of tetra-glycidyl amide, glycidyl ester and aliphatic cyclo type epoxy resins cured with IMI were also i...
15. And one of the Vietnamese in the movie is about a man named "Hai", who's a cyclo driver (bicycle ricksha), a very, very poor man. But he's fallen in love with a prostitute named "Lan".
More similar words: cyclone, cyclops, cycloid, cyclonic, cyclopean, cyclostyle, epicycloid, anticyclone, encyclopedia, encyclopedic, encyclopaedia, tropical cyclone, cycle, cycler, cyclic, recycle, acyclic, cycling, cyclist, bicycle, tricycle, epicycle, unicycle, cyclical, recycling, bicyclist, life cycle, hemicycle, bicycling, motorcycle.