Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A little boy rode by on a tricycle.
2. He cannibalized his old bicycle to repair his tricycle.
3. Our son has just graduated from a tricycle to a proper bicycle.
4. When unemployed, I went to drive a tricycle.
5. I pushed Janir home on his tricycle, made him dinner and put him to bed.
6. They came to steal a Big Wheel tricycle.
7. One young boy exercised by riding a red tricycle around the wards.
8. An early casualty was the tricycle idea.
9. Our son have just graduate from a tricycle to a proper bicycle.
10. The greatest drawback to tricycle gear is the greater weight and drag incurred by adding the large nosewheel strut.
11. I understand they use every part of the tricycle.
12. The utility model relates to a tricycle frame.
13. A woman rides a tricycle loaded up with many polystyrene foam boxes.
14. Motorcycle: Bicycle or tricycle propelled by an internal combustion engine.
15. Translated Description : mainly produces children tricycle, children bicycle baby carrier series over 200 varieties.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The little girl abandoned her tricycle.
17. The extension bridge is steep,so the tricyclist has to get off his tricycle and push it up.
18. And there's a special appearance from the Dean of Hereford cathedral, complete with tricycle.
19. Both little girls were silent, pale and tight-lipped while Liz tended to the gash, caused by a falling tricycle.
20. As he opened the door and looked out he thought he heard the squeak of a tricycle.
21. The invention relates to a bike with an assistor, in particular to a bicycle, tricycle or tetra-cycle with an assistor, comprising a frame, a rear axle, a front axle and a middle shaft.
22. He took away our big color television on a flatbed tricycle.
23. Large modern - day aircraft utilizes either bicycle or tricycle landing gears.
24. The utility model relates to a transmission shaft and small exhaust amount positive motor tricycle, belonging to an automobile mainly for carrying passengers.
25. The old man sells roast yam for a living. Because he doesn't have a license, his tools were confiscated and his tricycle was smashed, its chain cut.
26. The cis- or trans-2, 5-disubstituted tetrahydrofurans were provided by the hot decomposition and then hydrogenation of tricycle compounds produced.
27. The application range and feature and principle and structure of the electric flatbed tricycle is introduced.
28. Unfortunately, packed in a bag of rice on a tricycle bag is damaged, and rice will be dropping all the way, the Pirates of the transport along the left one obvious way to Indian rice.
29. The invention is suitable for all kinds of motor vehicles and especially for the motor tricycle.
30. According to eyewitnesses, some three - year - old hit man, driving a motor tricycle.
More similar words: cycle, trick, strict, triceps, trickery, restrict, electric, district, strictly, intricate, eccentric, patrician, egocentric, electrical, obstetrics, electricity, restriction, thermoelectric, policy, supply closet, clear, uncle, clerk, circle, clever, muscle, unclear, article, miracle, clear out.