Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Will it be the Pope on a unicycle?
2. Inside there was a young man riding a unicycle, with balloons and decorations everywhere.
3. Canadian Ben Gulak has invented the world's first unicycle motorbike with two wheels side - by - side.
4. By go-cart or unicycle, by skateboard or sleigh.
5. Shannon was sometimes known to ride a unicycle down the halls of Bell Labs - while juggling.
6. An inmate learns to ride a unicycle in the prison gym. Seriously.
7. was sometimes known to ride a unicycle down the halls of Bell Labs — while juggling.
8. U is for unicycle so shiny and new.
9. A purist form of unicycle, without cranks.
10. Putting an eccentric wheel on a kangaroo unicycle can make riding easier, and the rider's motion appear more kangaroo-like.
11. The simulation experiment and analysis on the unicycle system are given. The simulation results show that the validity of the method.
12. As if just riding a unicycle didn't look funny enough, add mallets and balls and you've got a truly wacky spectacle.
13. Thirteen years of Tory misrule have left the Right's matrimonial affairs looking about as secure as a drunk on a unicycle.
14. They've got some good cyclists, some good ice hockey players, but not many good unicycle hockey players.
15. They learned how to walk on stilts, ride a unicycle and juggle.
16. It's an electric vehicle that looks like a cross between a motorcycle and a unicycle.
17. After all, who could look at a chimpanzee on a unicycle and comprehend its real situation?
18. Use an odd form of transport: a kayak, or a unicycle.
19. Given that your life has recently seemed as stable as a juggler on a unicycle, you certainly have your reasons to doubt anything that looks as if it's due to settle into a comfortable state.
20. A young inventor has created a motorbike with a twist – it uses two wheels but they are positioned right next to each other, giving it the illusion of being a powered unicycle.
21. The 2010 model of Murata Girl was upgraded to unicycle along a tiny S-curve beam without falling off, perfect for the robot circus.
22. The greater gyroscopic properties and lower center of mass make it easier to balance than a normal unicycle but less maneuverable.
22. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
23. Thrown fruit can now proc Daze on a target riding a unicycle.
24. Japan's Murata manufacturing has unveiled its latest high - tech robot which balanced enough to ride a unicycle.
25. So, I should say, I've seen a lecture where, actually, the professor had a volunteer on a unicycle to demonstrate how that works.
More similar words: bicycle, epicycle, tricycle, cycle, recycle, life cycle, motorcycle, design cycle, carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle, business cycle, biogeochemical cycle, cyclone, cyclist, cycling, recycling, encyclical, recyclable, policy change, encyclopedia, dry cleaner, runic, punic, tunic, chronicle, municipal, chronicler, unicameral, communicate, incommunicado.