Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Not all doctors truly understand the reproductive cycle.
2. Life is a natural cycle, just like the changing seasons.
3. Sometimes the only way to break the cycle of violence in the home is for the wife to leave.
4. We went for a cycle ride on Sunday.
5. I never cycle up that hill it's too steep.
6. Her latest stunt is riding a motor cycle through a ring of flames.
7. My cycle is broken, so I shall have to walk.
8. We're going for a cycle ride this afternoon.
9. We need to break the cycle of poverty and crime in the inner cities.
10. The pedals of a cycle are attached to a crank.
11. Cycle across America? Sounds a bit dodgy to me.
12. It's easier to cycle with the wind behind you.
13. The long cycle ride exhausted her.
14. The business cycle is a series of peaks and troughs.
15. There was a cycle path running along this side of the wall, right at its base.
16. The number of young produced per breeding cycle varies from species to species.
17. The average length of a woman's menstrual cycle is 28 days.
18. Eddie parked his cycle against a lamp post and padlocked it.
19. This washing machine has a 50-minute cycle.
20. The insurance business suffered from a vicious cycle of boom and bust.
21. It's one in a cycle of plays that are being performed on successive evenings.
22. Beetles undergo a complete metamorphosis in their life cycle.
23. Motherhood seemed to her an unending cycle of cooking(sentencedict.com), washing and cleaning.
24. The dormant period is another stage in the life cycle of the plant.
25. There are a multitude of small quiet roads to cycle along.
26. Her own preferred methods of exercise are hiking and long cycle rides.
27. Male and female adults mate, the female lays eggs, and the cycle begins all over again.Sentencedict.com
28. Security forces and militants are locked in a vicious cycle of killing.
29. It's a good walk to the town centre, so I usually cycle.
30. A thousand people took part in the region's biggest-ever cycle race.