1. Hipparchus employed the system to plot the minor epicycles of the sun and moon only.
2. However, the epicycle theory could never be formally disproved.
3. More accurate measurements showed that a single epicycle per planet was not enough.
4. Next, a smaller circle, the epicycle, was drawn with its center on the circumference on the deferent.
5. This eliminated the complex system of epicycles that both Copernicus and Ptolemy had found necessary.
6. Ptolemy's epicycles could still fit the data.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Epicycle Luneng away game challenge Team Liaoning, Shenhua head - on Team Qingdao the main floor.
8. The carbon cycle has thus acquired another epicycle, and become even more complicated to understand than it was.
9. Moreover, the Villa epicycle twice a door open continues to lead the shooter announcement.
10. The epicycle away game challenge lead goat, little loses, when wins.
11. The epicycle from now on, the Asian peaceful place will drop one, the position row seventh.
12. He also branded the idea of planetary motion caused by invisible epicycles as equally erroneous.
13. The stellar sphere, owing to its vast distance from earth, needed no epicycles because its movement appeared regular and unchanging.
14. Ptolemy was much more ambitious in his use of the epicycle and extended the system to include all seven planets.
15. The second chapter the reason which expired to the epicycle real estate regulation the inquisition.
More similar words: bicycle, tricycle, cycle, recycle, life cycle, motorcycle, carbon cycle, design cycle, nitrogen cycle, business cycle, biogeochemical cycle, cyclone, cyclist, cycling, recycling, spicy, encyclical, recyclable, policy change, encyclopedia, epic, depict, dry cleaner, epicure, depiction, depictive, epicenter, icy, juicy, policy.