Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I left my bicycle out in the rain.
2. I was jealous of Mary's new bicycle.
3. He mounted his bicycle and rode off.
4. My bicycle had a puncture and needed patching up.
5. He strapped the bag onto his bicycle.Sentencedict.com
6. In a poor country, owning a bicycle is a sign of comparative wealth.
7. I go to work by bicycle.
8. My bicycle has to be repaired.
9. The bicycle tyre blew out at a previously damaged point.
10. He was accused of stealing a small boy's bicycle.
11. The front wheel of the bicycle was out of shape.
12. He said that I had stolen his bicycle[sentencedict.com], but I denied it.
13. The bicycle toppled down to the ground.
14. She accused him of stealing her bicycle.
15. He hid the bicycle in the hawthorn hedge.
16. A bicycle pump puts air into the tires.
17. A bicycle is much cheaper than a car.
18. This shop raffled off a bicycle.
19. Always lock your bicycle to something secure.
20. He lent his bicycle to me.
21. My father taught me to ride a bicycle.
22. The tagalong attaches to an adult's bicycle.
23. Can you fix my broken bicycle?
24. The mailman propped his bicycle up against the wall and put the mail into the mailbox.
25. When you are learning to ride a bicycle, you often fall off.
26. She very kindly lent me her bicycle.
27. Mary turned a deaf ear to Lois's asking to ride her bicycle.
28. I got my bag caught in the wheel of my bicycle.
29. The child couldn't keep his balance on his new bicycle.
30. He was covered with bruises after falling off his bicycle.
More similar words: tricycle, cycle, recycle, motorcycle, policy, pubic, bicker, biceps, foreign policy, supply closet, herbicide, rubicund, bicameral, polysyllabic, public policy, claustrophobic, clerk, uncle, clean, clear, clever, clergy, circle, muscle, article, vehicle, manacle, nuclear, clearly, auricle.