Random good picture Not show
(1) And watching her shamble away up the road, he stood in the sunshine and wondered.
(2) I wake them up and we shamble along towards the Customs.
(3) But he stooped and appeared to shamble as he walked, chunky and untidy in his tweed suit.
(4) An elderly and toothless woman lived in a shamble of newspapers and produce cartons on top of the stairs in the hall.
(5) Shuffle and shamble indicate moving without lifting the feet completely off the ground.
(6) Zombies shamble up the rows of the grid toward your house, and if they get past your defenses, well, you know.
(7) But the animal was bad-tempered, and one night Eugene opened the cage and let him shamble away.
(8) After days of days of hard exercise and practice, my son could sprawl slowly and stand up to shamble a bit eventually!
(9) Wait, please; you betray too much vigor, too much decision; you want more of a shamble.