Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She collared my black wool coat with otter pelts.
(2) I was collared in the street by a woman doing a survey.
(3) I was collared by Pete as I was coming out of the meeting this morning.
(4) Do you know who has collared my matches?
(5) Mr Smith collared me as I was going to work.
(6) As Kerr fled towards the exit, Boycott collared him at the ticket barrier.
(7) He collared her in the staff room at lunchtime and started telling her about his holiday plans.
(8) Police collared the culprit as he was leaving the premises.
(9) The police collared the suspected murderer as he was getting on the plane.
(10) She was collared by the police at the airport.
(11) The police collared him less than twenty minutes after the robbery.
(12) Generally darker than Collared Dove, with chestnut upperparts, and black and white patch on either side of neck.
(13) Across his shoulders was draped a fur collared waterproof and on his hands were those tiny stringy driving gloves.
(14) A pair of black-headed, white collared reed buntings preened on bracken fronds[Sentencedict], their white-edged tails constantly flickering.
(15) A pair of collared doves were moaning in the trees overhead; the day was absolutely still - sunless and oppressive.
(16) He collared a chilli-bean pie, a couple of samosas and an almond slice at 15p each.
(17) Seventeen Florida panthers have been collared.
(18) Who has collared my dictionary?
(19) Who's collared my pen?
(20) The policeman collared the thief.
(21) Hugh was quickly collared by a salesperson.
(22) Tethered and collared , cormorants catch and disgorge fish into a boat in Japan.
(23) Bernard was once collared by an aggressive stranger in Soho.
(24) When Kites gone, three Collared Crows, Magpie and Crested Myna occupied the tree.
(25) Prolux's theory is based on studies of the collared flycatcher and the three-spined stickleback .
(26) He thought it was a phone pest until police collared the culprit with a phone tap.
(27) No fancy dress for him; he even felt uncomfortable in his faithful old tailcoat and old-fashioned collared waistcoat.
(28) Stock your closet -- Start with the versatile basics, such as a pair of black pants, a dark pant suit, some button-down collared shirts and a classic pair of dark shoes.
(29) Swordplay which fuses entertainment, leisure, body - building together is appreciated by the office white - collared workers.
(30) The departed are often dressed in a high - collared, - sleeved, red or yellow silk mourning gown.
More similar words: collar, collard, collards, collarbone, dog collar, blue-collar, white-collar, blue-collar worker, hot under the collar, white collar workers, collage, collate, dollar, collapse, collagen, bollard, pollard, collating, collation, collateral, collapsing, sand dollar, corollary, pillared, collapsible, collaborate, roll around, collaborator, collaborative, collaboration.