Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Harold had a broken collarbone.
2. As time passed, the collarbone also shrank in size, hinting at the development of a free-swinging shoulder.
3. My son Nayib broke his collarbone and Emilio broke a rib and dislocated his shoulder.
4. His collarbone ached, and he dug at it with his good arm, massaging the stiffness with his fingers.
5. She massaged her collarbone gingerly and tried to calm her ragged breathing.
6. It includes the skull, vertebral column, collarbone, shoulder Blades, rib cage, pelvic girdle and the Bones of the hands, arms, feet, and legs.
7. This explains the fractured skull and collarbone.
8. The site , located near the neck or collarbone, is kept covered with a dressing.
9. Only one finger fits between baby's collarbone and the harness strap?
10. Miss Davies: Yes, it's just near my collarbone.
11. The author pointed out indwelling intravenous ducts under collarbone ensured smooth performance of marrow transplantation.
12. This scene always feeling like Jiaoren prominent collarbone, fugue in four of the last fold.
13. Thing is, they need to fall below your collarbone; otherwise the waves or curls will spring up and pouf.
14. My wife, meanwhile, was in the next cubicle with a fractured sternum and collarbone.
15. I had never seen that one before either, nor the one I suddenly discovered on my collarbone.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Something about his smarmy attitude makes me want to shake him so hard his collarbone breaks.
17. He was nearly scalped and broke his arm and collarbone when he smashed against it.
18. A shell tore through his back, shattering his shoulder and collarbone and biting into his spine.
19. Buccaneers: Tampa Bay punter Tommy Barnhardt will be out eight weeks with a broken right collarbone.
20. Apart from a 10% collapsed lung, Lester broke two ribs and his left collarbone.
21. In August 1876 a boy was kicked by a horse in the stables at Clinkham and suffered a broken collarbone.
22. Objective Probing into the effect of applicating stainless steel in treating far end fracture of collarbone and dislocation of joint between acromion and collarbone.
23. The most common injury, I'm told ( thankfully, there are none today ), is a broken collarbone.
24. Not long after those results came in, he crashed during a race, snapping his collarbone.
25. Gordon: The only serious relationship I've been in ended in a broken collarbone ameerkat.
26. In April 1996, Mother Teresa fell and broke her collarbone, and that August, she suffered from malaria and failure of the left heart ventricle.
27. Today, I was at a public pool. A very fat kid yelled, "Cannon Ball! " He jumped right on me. I now have a broken collarbone. FML.
28. But as he grew, the condition became so aggressive and severe that he developed a rare large tumor called a plexiform neurofibroma , visible from the back of his shoulder and collarbone.
29. It was successfully removed but while he was recovering, he his bike and broke his collarbone.
30. Next , squat down to drive your right knee into his collarbone.
More similar words: collar, dog collar, blue-collar, white-collar, blue-collar worker, carbon, carbonated, radiocarbon, bicarbonate, carbon cycle, carbonic acid, carbon dioxide, radiocarbon dating, dollar, collage, collate, bollard, pollard, chlorofluorocarbon, collapse, collation, collating, corollary, collapsing, collateral, collapsible, collaborate, collaborator, collaboration, collaborative.