Random good picture Not show
1. He had twined his chubby arms around Vincent's neck.
2. He used to kid me about being chubby.
3. Do you think I'm too chubby?
4. She had a pleasant untidy face and chubby warm hands that were nice to touch.
5. This was not chubby Eileen with the blue-veined legs, or black-skinned Blossom with the frizzy wire-wool hair.
6. The baby reached out with its chubby little fingers.
7. The other one was young, chubby, red-faced, with short red hair and looked embarrassed.
8. Then, hobbling along on his chubby legs, his belly wagging with every step, he leads Magic to his stall.
9. The baby was pink and chubby.
10. The Pueblo peoples were a chubby and clubby lot.
11. Who's that chubby little girl with the dark hair?
12. He was this cute, chubby baby.
13. Are your knees chubby, with little fatty pads around the top of each knee?
14. A chubby little man in a short-sleeved sport shirt and baggy gray twill pants came out the door.
15. The neck feels solid and moderately chubby, although not immediately reminiscent of anything I've played before.
16. And a short chubby woman with thick pebble-glass spectacles, Mary Dunn, mingled with the crowd.
17. He is a chubby, happy man.
18. Chubby, bubbly jazzman Fats Waller was among the first to really get bitten by the London bug.
19. the baby's chubby cheeks.
20. Mark's cheeks were slightly chubby.
21. Schoolmates think that I have chubby figure is very lovable.
22. Chubby, a smallish, charcoal? gray horse, had been a tri state rodeo champion in roping and bulldogging.
23. At first I thought he was rather ordinary looking, a little chubby, not my type.
24. She was eleven years old and pretty in a chubby sort of way.
25. A young vicar and his wife, with matching haunted faces, wheel their beautiful chubby little daughter down the corridor.
26. Our main picture shows an Ancistrus described as a Chubby Bristlenose.
27. For a long time he had held the envelope in his chubby fingers and close to his face.
28. It may be difficult to find the neck pulse in a baby because the neck tends to be short and chubby.
29. They studied mice whose genetic makeup gives them distinctive yellow fur(http://sentencedict.com/chubby.html), but also makes them chubby.
30. The journey's scarcely begun when he discovers a stowaway: Russell, a chubby, maladroit Wilderness Explorer Scout who's out to earn his Elderly Assistance Badge.