1. Grandfather wanted to leave for Manchuria and join the resistance movement.
2. For Chiang's position in Manchuria was irretrievable.
3. No merchants could export goods from Manchuria without a permit from the Foreign Trade Commission.
4. Russia was pushing down through Manchuria to Corea.
5. In China : north eastern provinces ( formerly Manchuria ), Gansu , Zhejiang, Guangdong, Guangxi provinces.
6. This part makes briefly stating theory to the manchuria area smuggling situation.
7. And Chinese troops didn't defend Manchuria from the Japanese!
8. He wanted to bomb Chinese bases in Manchuria and block Chinese ports.
9. I decided to go to Manchuria and see for myself.
10. Koguryo relics are situated in North Korea and Manchuria.
11. Koguryo occupied much of today's Manchuria and part of Siberia.
12. You went to Manchuria by your own choice, because you wanted to be Emperor again!
13. Manchuria is a rather empty country , with abundant room for colonization.
14. The Manchurian Incident took place as members of the Kwantung Army blew up a section of South Manchuria Railway lines in Liutiaogou (Lake Liutiao), outside Mukden (currently Shenyang).
15. Both Rennenkampf and Samsonov had distinguished military records as cavalry commanders in Manchuria(sentencedict.com), but they had quarrelled and become bitter enemies.
16. In 1905 both Japan and Russia agreed to restore Manchuria to China.
17. This action made a tremendous impression on the people of Manchuria.
18. It was this fraternization that broke up Chiang Kai-shek's vain hopes to hold on to Manchuria. Slowly his hold on the territory beyond the Great Wall weakened and crumbled away.
19. It has been assumed by some people, especially those with an interest in discrediting George Marshall and the Truman administration, that this truce prevented Chiang from conquering Manchuria .
20. The two CIA officers, with a dozen armed guards, were then taken by truck and train to a prison in Mukden (Shenyang), the largest city in Manchuria, almost 300 miles away.
21. They could escape like Ahn Chang - nam in his plane to Manchuria?
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. That emergency was now on them and the generalissimo , himself, flew to Manchuria.
23. Japan - USSR Neutrality Treaty of 1941 was an invasion incident to divide Chinas Manchuria and Mongolia.
24. The date was the 79th anniversary of the Mukden incident, a plot by Japanese Imperial Army officers that helped provoke the Japanese invasion of Manchuria.
25. As a matter of fact, just before I had left Peiping, an American Army officer who had once been in the Communist-led areas of Manchuria voiced just this idea to me.
26. Dreadful business out there. Any damn fool could see what the Japanese were doing in Manchuria.
27. Between 1900 and 1907 several offices opened their doors in Port Arthur, Dalny (Dalian) in the area of Liaotung and in Manchuria.
28. Popular sentiment was vastly anti-Japanese from the moment they established the puppet state of Manchuria.
29. A subfamily of the Altaic language family spoken in eastern Siberia and northern Manchuria that includes Tungus and Manchu.
30. The second Third Force team comprised five ethnic Chinese dropped into the Jilin region of Manchuria in midJuly 1952.
More similar words: anchorman, churn, church, churlish, brochure, burial, mercurial, luxuriant, infuriate, infuriated, ranch, infuriating, rancher, branch, anchor, franchisee, franchise, branch out, avalanche, stanchion, variance, managerial, nonchalance, enfranchise, melancholy, sheet anchor, manufacturing, romance, melancholic, lie at anchor.