Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He bit off a large chunk of bread / He bit a large chunk of bread off.
(2) Each blow of the hammer removed a great chunk of plaster.
(3) The rent takes a large chunk out of my monthly salary.
(4) He bit a great chunk out of the apple.
(5) The butcher hacked off a large chunk of meat.
(6) I've already written a fair chunk of the article.
(7) This one project has taken a substantial chunk of our budget.
(8) He bit off a chunk of bread.
(9) Three hours is quite a chunk out of my working day.
(10) A huge chunk of the audience got up and left before the end of the show.
(11) I bought the cheese in one big chunk.
(12) I've completed a fair chunk of my article.
(13) Lurie risked a pretty big chunk of change on the race.
(14) Harry inherited the house and a sizeable chunk of land.
(15) The company owns a chunk of farmland near Gatwick Airport.
(16) A chunk of the cliff had cracked off in a storm.
(17) In effect(Sentencedict.com ), Congress repeatedly gave away a sizable chunk of power to the unelected civil servants who staff federal agencies.
(18) Exactly how big a chunk those outsiders take is unclear, because most tribes jealously guard their internal finances.
(19) For geophysicists in general, it is yet another chunk of evidence tipping the scales toward an integrated view of the earth.
(20) A man wants as big a chunk of land as he can get and control.
(21) Monitoring the time and budget of each chunk allows us to identify problems and take corrective action.
(22) In the old days having meat and milk every day often meant a big chunk of the family income.
(23) The manager of a company does not like having a large chunk of his wealth bound up in its shares.
(24) I tore the paper off the chocolate and bit off a chunk.
(25) On the downside,(sentencedict.com) the program requires a relatively powerful computer and a huge chunk of disk space to run.
(26) Parents with an existing mortgage are eligible, so long as they still own a large enough chunk of the equity.
(27) In fact, I seem to remember it was a bloody great chunk of the office building took my head off.
(28) They seem more like a symbol of some unknown cause than just six ounces each of chunk white packed in spring water.
(29) From that comes Terminator 2, Frankenstein, and a huge chunk of science fiction.
(30) But the businessmen who are the driving force behind the TECs may feel diffident about administering a chunk of the welfare state.