Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Garnish the fish with wedges of lemon.
(2) Garnish the fish with some fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon.
(3) Garnish with peeled, seeded and diced tomatoes.
(4) Garnish with mint sprigs.
(5) A garnish helps to enhance the appearance of any dish.
(6) Garnish the dish with parsley before serving.
(7) Garnish each dish with a slice of lemon.
(8) Garnish the chicken with almonds.
(9) Keep some olives to one side for garnish.
(10) Garnish with lemon wedges.
(11) Reserve some watercress for garnish.
(12) Garnish with a little chopped spring onion.
(13) The sandwiches came with a rather limp salad garnish.
(14) Garnish the dish with sprigs of parsley.
(15) Garnish with the cilantro just before serving. Sentencedict.com
(16) Garnish the guacamole with chilli powder or coriander sprigs, then serve in the centre of a plate of tortilla chips.
(17) Season to taste, garnish with the parsley and serve with fresh or dried tagliatelle.
(18) Stir in lemon juice. Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon peel.
(19) Garnish with apple slices and rosemary sprigs.
(20) Garnish with grapefruit sections, mint sprigs, and tomato.
(21) Serve with vanilla ice cream and garnish with chocolate curls.
(22) Garnish with asparagus tips, lemon segments, dill and rind.
(23) Serve 8 to 10 per person, garnish with orange and lime slices and mint leaves if liked.
(24) Garnish the chicken with toasted almonds. Serve with brown rice.
(25) Gently reheat the dressing and spoon over. Garnish with parsley or coriander and orange segments.
(26) Roughly chop the vegetables, and keep back a little to chop finely and serve as a garnish.
(27) Place the steaks on a hot serving plate, pour over the sauce and garnish with mint.
(28) Cut a slice of smoked salmon into 10 thin strips, place on top and garnish with dill sprigs.
(29) Start with our Fresh Melon - a quarter of juicy honeydew melon, served with a twisted orange slice and strawberry garnish.
(30) Season the casserole to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with freshly chopped parsley before serving.
More similar words: tarnish, furnish, burnish, burnished, warning, earnings, carnivorous, early warning, finish, vanish, punish, clownish, Spanish, finnish, diminish, finish up, admonish, astonish, astonished, punishment, finish with, astonishment, barn, earn, warn, yearn, learn, learned, earnest, turn in.