Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The book contains numerous plagiarized passages.
(2) He has plagiarized most of the book from earlier studies of the period.
(3) Tried not to plagiarize too flagrantly.
(4) She claimed that she didn't plagiarize - she just paraphrased.
(5) ProfessioalProfessional writers who plagiarize can be taken to civil court and ordered to pay damages.
(6) Professional writers who plagiarise plagiarize can be taken to court and ordered to pay damages.
(7) Thus, please do not plagiarize my style or fake my username.
(8) Professional writers who plagiarize plagiarize can be taken to civil court and ordered to pay damages.
(9) It's not a viable option to plagiarize someone else's work.
(10) Professional writers who plagiarize can be taken to serve civil court and ordered to pay damages.
(11) Write a English composition, my fault plagiarize, is right not knowing I write.
(12) He have plagiarize most of the book from earlier study of the period.
(13) And some students plagiarize or cheat.
(14) Why has Li Hongzhi tried to plagiarize and tamper with a lot of Buddhist terms?
(15) Professional writers who to rise plagiarize to be to civil court and ordered to pay damages. Sentencedict.com
(16) They also made may discuss plagiarize plagiarism with their students at the start of every term.
(17) Professional writers who pleasurize plagiarize can be taken to civil court and ordered to pay damages.
(18) To plagiarize ( an idea or answer, for example ).
(19) Professional writers who plagiarize can be to civil court and ordered to pay damages.
(20) If you compare the two books side by side, it is clear that the author of the second has plagiarized .
(21) The poem employs as its first lines a verse plagiarized from a billboard.
(22) He had sent it to a top producer at Spelling Entertainment who was indignant that Hein had the gall to plagiarize.
(23) Of course, if you feel entrepreneurial you can always plagiarize a few smart ideas from abroad and apply them locally.
(24) In this ethnographic imperialism if in no other way, the cultures anthropologists study and plagiarize gain their revenge.
(25) The pirate edition robbed to have the market of the original but did not give the author the guerdon that should have, this just like in plagiarize to the author.
(26) This should go without saying, but I'll include it within this point, absolutely do not plagiarize.
(27) Their diligence stands in sharp contrast with certain current practices that churn out dictionaries of poor quality or even plagiarize the work of others.
(28) For some reason, all the whales east of Australia are unoriginal bastards who will just plagiarize their western neighbors once they hear them sing a new song.
(29) Others can try to show that they did not plagiarize.
(30) All pictures, work and content of this post is Copyright. No plagiarize and copy is allowed.
More similar words: prize, memorize, authorize, mesmerize, first prize, characterize, planetarium, giant, flag, jet lag, nostalgia, vestigial, village, pillage, diary, horizon, familiar, tragic, drag in, patriarch, auxiliary, agility, agitate, fragile, unfamiliar, patriarchy, managing, patriarchal, agitation, contagion.