Random good picture Not show
1. Humanity in bathing suits covered the sand.
2. A bevy of bathing beauties appeared on the beach.
3. Naked bathing is not allowed to this beach.
4. You give me a bunch of roses, bathing the morning dew; you see me off with sunshine. Nowadays, roses are still there but we are not together.I miss you very much in a starry night in autumn.
5. The children are bathing themselves in water.
6. By bathing in unclean water, they expose themselves to contamination.
7. She's fond of bathing.
8. He was bathing in the sun.
9. At midnight they all decided to go bathing.
10. He rinsed out the sea water from his bathing suit.
11. Several popular beaches were found unfit for bathing although the government passed them last year.
12. The government is bathing in the reflected glory of its victorious military forces.
13. I love to put on a bathing suit and parade on the beach.
14. The old woman is bathing herself in the sun.
15. Nude bathing is technically illegal but there are plenty of unspoilt beaches where no one would ever know.
16. Is the beach safe for bathing?
17. You can get very nasty skin diseases from bathing in dirty water.
18. Hindus purify themselves by bathing in the river Ganges.
19. Fishing, bathing, and dancing can be indulged there.
20. The place is convenient for bathing.
21. On hot days we often bathe/go bathing in the river.
22. The incoming tides were bathing the coral reef.
23. We went bathing but the water was too cold.
24. Wring the water out of your wet bathing costume.
25. Victorian postcards often featured bevies of bathing beauties.
26. I have wrongly criticized you for bathing in the front hall.
27. Someone phoned when I was in the middle of bathing the baby.
28. She goes swimming every morning before breakfast. What you wear for this activity is usually called a swimming costume in BrE and a bathing suit in AmE.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. There, as if a curtain had been raised on both sides of the river, suddenly were campsites, fishing and bathing.
30. The mid-afternoon sun was still unseasonably warm, and there were children bathing in the sea.
More similar words: bathing suit, scathing, sheathing, loathing, breathing, scathingly, breathing space, living thing, thing, nothing, things, mouthing, seething, farthing, anything, clothing, nothing but, earthing, frothing, soothing, writhing, for nothing, see things, thinking, anything but, something, plaything, sleuthing, the thing is, smoothing.