Random good picture Not show
1. He was very scathing about the report, saying it was inaccurate.
2. He made a scathing attack on the statement.
3. Her speech was a scathing indictment of the government's record on crime.
4. His article is, predictably, a scathing attack on capitalism.
5. His report was scathing about Loyalist and Republican terror groups.
6. The report was scathing about the lack of safety precautions.
7. He was scathing about the government's performance.
8. Her father gave her a scathing look.
9. He's always been so scathing about psychiatrists.
10. The committee yesterday launched a scathing attack on British business for failing to invest.
11. He was scathing in his criticism of colleagues whose work did not match these standards.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Caldaire managing director Mike Widmer launched a scathing attack on the local authorities.
13. Bloom paints a scathing portrait of Meinke in her memoirs.
14. Instead, she delivered what looked like a scathing remark and marched toward the door with Henry scrambling after her.
15. Aunt Edna was scathing about her cousin's religious mania.
16. Her new book is a scathing attack on American imperialism in Central America.
17. And even if the agency avoids further scathing(sentencedict.com), it is likely to become a hot target in the presidential race.
18. This discursive attack is paralleled by a scathing social critique.
19. If you feel like writing a scathing letter and then ripping it into little pieces, do it!
20. Under yet another pen name, Leo starts writing scathing reviews of her own books for a newspaper literary supplement.
21. The scathing attack from consumer watchdogs comes only months after the introduction of a strict code of practice designed to improve services.
22. His scathing attitude to most of his fellow pupils is only partly accounted for by a difference in age.
23. The same old accusations, the same scathing comments.
24. 'The New York Times' was particularly scathing about his performance.
25. Lord Haskins has made scathing remarks about the idea that farmers should be paid to preserve the countryside.
26. On this the farm worker is most scathing: fresh air does not pay his electricity bill.
27. The health department issued a scathing report on conditions in local hospitals.
28. His speech brought scathing opposition responses.
29. And why had he been so angry and contemptuous, so scathing about her broken engagement?
30. His lengthy memos to elected officials and bureaucrats contain scathing denunciations of both past and present government practices.
More similar words: sheathing, breathing, bathing suit, unscathed, living thing, thing, nothing, anything, nothing but, clothing, writhing, frothing, for one thing, something, anything but, plaything, everything, scattering, something of, good for nothing, neck or nothing, something else, something like, to my way of thinking, thin, think, in this case, thinly, within, think of.