Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusion TEOAE is more sensitive than audiogram and acoustic immittance in the diagnosis of middle ear disorders.
2. The audiogram of pure tone, of noise and of distractive energy are obtained. The measuring device is composed of simple apparatus in lab.
3. Analysis of pure tone audiogram should be combined with the age and the fomer history of patients.
4. Bone conduction thresholds of the patients were detected by OB822 audiometer made in America to record their audiogram.
5. But this is the Audiologist in me speaking; these experiences serve as a gentle reminder that self-definition involves more than an audiogram.
More similar words: radiogram, cardiogram, echocardiogram, phonocardiogram, electrocardiogram, radiograph, angiogram, radiography, cardiograph, idiographic, radiographic, echocardiography, electrocardiograph, electrocardiography, magnetocardiography, audio, audiotape, audiology, audio tape, audiometer, audiologist, audiovisual, audio-visual, audiocassette, audio cassette, rio grande, biography, biographer, heliograph, angiography.