1. One mischief [misfortune] comes on the neck of another
2. One ploughs, another
sow; who will reap no one knows.
3. It is good to learn at another
4. Never trust another
what you should do yourself.
5. He measures another
’s corn by his own bushel.
6. One man may steal a horse, while another
may not look over the hedge.
7. One man makes a chair and another
man sits in it.
8. One man's meat is another
9. When a proud man hears another
praised, he thinks himself injured.
10. God never shuts one door but he opens another
11. One hand washes another
12. Never say of another
what you would not have him hear.
13. Saying is one thing and doing another
14. One sin opens the door for another
15. One man may steal a horse while another
may not look over a hedge.
16. The most sublime act is to set another
17. Fortune to one is mother, to another
18. One man’s fault is another
19. What is one man's cloud is another
20. One law for the rich, and another
for the poor.
21. One beats the bush, and another
catches the birds.
22. People need to know one another
to be at their honest best.
23. All happy families are like one another
; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
24. In water you may see your own face; in wine, the heart of another
25. No man is so old, but thinks he may yet live another
26. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another
to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. The great and the little have need one of another
28. In choosing a wife and buying a sword we ought not to trust another
29. How differences between men and women might be used for our mu-tual benefit in everything from our relation with one another
to a better undrestanding of how our brains work.
30. A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man in another