Random good picture Not show
1) It is the combination of wit and political analysis that makes his articles so readable.
2) The analysis of the samples provided valuable clues to the police.
3) He has had an acute analysis of the situation.
4) His analysis is in many ways highly persuasive.
5) Comes and goes unceasingly, unceasingly analysis and synthesis.
6) Further analysis of the data is needed.
7) Textual analysis identified the author as Shakespeare.
8) The law requires a detailed analysis of the potential impact on the environment of a proposed project.
9) I agree with her analysis of the situation.
10) The book is an analysis of poverty and its causes.
11) They carried out an in-depth analysis of the results.
12) We did an analysis of the way that government money has been spent in the past.
13) The analysis showed a few grains of arsenic in the solution.
14) The analysis of what kind of temperament you possess is vital.
15) The project aims to provide an analysis of children's emotions.
16) At the meeting they presented a detailed analysis of twelve schools in a London borough.
17) In the final analysis,[http://sentencedict.com/analysis.html] the only people who will benefit are property owners.
18) His analysis was always shallow.
19) She's been in analysis for three years.
20) The documentary's treatment/analysis of the issues was very superficial.
21) Analysis of the wine showed that it contained dangerous additives.
22) I agree with his analysis of the situation.
23) His analysis of urban use of agricultural land has been proved essentially correct.
24) His analysis was rooted in a somewhat tendentious reading of French history.
25) They collect blood samples for analysis at a national laboratory.
26) His analysis of the problem showed great perception.
27) I have complete confidence in Mr Wright's analysis of the situation.
28) For Durkheim, comparison was the most important method of analysis in sociology.
29) To illustrate my point I have done a comparative analysis.
30) It's a science in that it can be measured by results and is subject to methodological analysis.
More similar words: paralysis, analyst, analyses, analyze, analyzing, banana, physics, physician, physically, manage, Canadian, can afford, manacle, manager, managed, as is, managing, crisis, resist, assist, persist, insist, subsist, management, consist, emphasis, explanation, assist in, diagnosis, assistant.