Random good picture Not show
1. She still needs to analyse the data.
2. McCarthy was asked to analyse the data from the first phase of trials of the vaccine.
3. The coach tried to analyse the cause of our defeat.
4. The first step is to define and analyse the problem.
5. Analyse the sentence into its constituent parts.
6. The teacher tried to analyse the cause of our failure.
7. You need to sit down and analyse why you feel so upset.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. We haven't had time to analyse those samples yet.
9. We must try to analyse the causes of the strike.
10. We need to analyse what went wrong.
11. This book teaches you how to analyse what is causing the stress in your life.
12. Data mining is used to analyse individuals' buying habits.
13. He tried to analyse his feelings.
14. The purpose of evaluation is to collect and analyse information that can be used for rational decision making.
15. Later chapters will analyse particular aspects of this situation in closer detail.
16. Previously, MacGregor used experimental methods to analyse the stresses.
17. This survey also allowed us to analyse the usefulness of investigations in iron deficiency anaemia in outpatients.
18. The research will analyse whether expenditure changes are related to the change in the degree of accountability faced by different local authorities.
19. Second, the hedonic pricing method would analyse the behaviour of economic agents whose prices reflected the value of voluntary labour.
20. This chapter will attempt to analyse some of the possibilities for the teaching of information skills in the primary school curriculum.
21. Post-mortem Experimentation is wasted unless you stop to analyse what the result of it was.
22. Psychometric methods were used to collect and analyse the information.
23. Consequently it is not possible in general to analyse the singularity structure in such detail.
24. The second method tries to analyse the structure of the fossil almost as if it were a piece of engineering.
25. This leads me to analyse political behaviour, especially as it relates to conflict.
26. The precise reasons for the disaster are difficult to analyse.
27. There is a good deal of confusion over the use of concepts to analyse the institutions and processes of policy-making.
28. The major advantage of the line graph is that it is easy to analyse the relationship between variables.
29. The chapter's main aim is to examine the nature of that crossroads and how best to analyse it.
30. But until now the very volume of data involved has defeated attempts to analyse it.
More similar words: analyses, analyst, analysis, analyze, analyzing, paralysis, banana, boysenberry, manage, managed, Canadian, manager, can afford, anathema, anarchy, manacle, managing, management, euthanasia, explanation, in all, signal, all in all, finally, journal, personal, penalty, paternal, internal, seasonal.