Random good picture Not show
1. So, Vice-Premier, let me conclude. Successful talks, between ever closer economic partners. Once again, thank you for hosting us. And I look forward to the 2011 dialogue in the United Kingdom.
2. Vice-Premier Qian Qichen of the State Council met with visiting Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Tarik Aziz at the Diaoyudai Statehouse on Nov. 27, 2000.
3. More than a third of the country's coal pits would shut by the end of 2010, said the vice-premier, Zhang Dejiang.
4. Legislator Edmund Ho Hau-wah's election was rubber-stamped by the Preparatory Committee of the Macau SAR chaired by Vice-Premier Qian Qichen.
5. 2008- Member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, vice-premier of the State Council and member of its Leading Party Members' Group Alternate member of the 15th CPC Central Committee.
6. As a measure of how seriously China is taking the climate change negotiations, its most senior delegate, the Vice-Premier Wang Qishan, chaired the plenary session on the issue.
More similar words: premier, premiere, premiership, vice-president, vice president, insurance premium, vice-presidential, senior vice president, executive vice president, vice-principal, service program, share premium, service provider, single premium, preemie, invoice price, voiceprint, premix, premium, premiss, premise, premises, office procedure, reference price, at a premium, premium bond, risk premium, premium income, premium rate, Post Office Protocol.