Random good picture Not show
1. Ginkgolide B produces vasorelaxation, but the mechanism of ginkgolide B on vascular smooth muscles function is still essentially unknown.
2. Objective To determine whether vasorelaxation induced by amlodipine depend on eNOS activation.
3. Carbon monoxide causes vasorelaxation and is produced naturally as a result of the breakdown of haemoglobin.
4. Aim To investigate the role and mechanism of endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor (EDHF) in shear stress induced vasorelaxation of rat mesenteric artery.
5. Aim To investigate the role and mechanism of endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor (EDHF) in the vasorelaxation of rats.
6. Design and Synthesis of Aromatic 1,6-Dioxo-2,4-diene Derivatives As Anticancer, Antimicrobial and Vasorelaxation agent.
7. AIM: To determine whether high concentration of glucose inhibits endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation of rabbit aortic artery and possible mechanisms.
8. It is found. widely throughout the body. CGRP Ras powerful effects in vasorelaxation, blood pressure decline, myocardium positive musculotonicity actionetc.
More similar words: relaxation, relaxation time, relaxation method, relaxation behavior, laxation, laxative, corelation, relaxant, taxation, foreign relations, have no relation to, bear no relation to, double taxation, direct taxation, taxation system, rate of taxation, burden of taxation, progressive taxation, international relations, vasodilation, national labor relations board, functional relationship, relation, spatial relation, relations, relational, correlation, negative correlation, relay station, relationship.