Random good picture Not show
1. Under certain conditions, electrons can behave like waves rather than particles.
2. Under certain conditions, conformity thus assumes an understandable significance.
3. Sours sweeten under certain conditions.
4. The law only holds under certain conditions: The temperature must be constant.
5. Slavery is, then, under certain conditions, a highly profitable system of exploitation.
6. Thus under certain conditions we can expect A* to behave in the same way as breadth-first search.
7. No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly. Oscar Wilde
8. Under certain condition of the interplanetary magnetic field, a portion of them can reach the shadow region which is usually considered to be devoid of solar wind protons.
9. Lastly simulation results show that under certain condition the combat effectiveness of active sonobuoy for submarine can be reduced by proper evasion strategy.
10. It is proved that under certain condition the stochastic game has a value and both players have optimal strategies for discounted rewards.
11. Reductive inference in traditional logic is performed under certain condition.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Under certain condition, methane can reacts with SiO _ 2 or high vacuum grease, generating Mylar Polyster.
13. Cowan was struck by the similarity between these patterns and those seen in the fluid convection under certain conditions.
14. What is true of pain is that a bodily feeling which is usually painful may, under certain conditions, be enjoyed.
15. It is therefore concluded that a projection matrix can be computed through homography under certain condition.
16. Experiments proves that the new algorithm can quicken convergence speed under certain condition.
17. Mesenchymal stem cell cultured in vitro adheres to the wall and diplays the fibro-like phenotype and differentiates to the cells of endoderm, mesoderm, ectoderm under certain condition.
18. From the evaporation of water people know that liquids can turn into gases under certain condition.
19. The simulation results show that the combat effectiveness of passive sonobuoy can be reduced when submarines adopting proper evasion strategy under certain condition.
20. The results show that absolute internal efficiency of unit increases after HP heaters stopped under certain condition.
21. The results show that high supersaturated sodium aluminate solution is rapidly hydrolyzed into a white sedimentation under certain condition.
22. Given the asymptotic bias and the asymptotic variance of estimation, moreover obtained the asymptotic normality of the estimation under certain condition using small-block and large-block arguments.
23. It proves that the analytical equation is equivalent to the parametric equation under certain condition.
More similar words: under certain circumstance, in condition, unconditioned, skin condition, unconditional, weather condition, unconditionally, on condition that, boundary condition, for certain, unconditional acceptance, condition, conditions, conditioner, conditioned, initial condition, conditional, recondition, control condition, precondition, conditionally, air-condition, bad condition, conditioning, economic condition, air-conditioned, out of condition, preconditioned, good condition, air conditioner.