Random good picture Not show
1. La formation de Tugela Ferry s'appuie sur une approche pratique.
2. Tugela Ferry's bug, however, takes on average an unprecedented 25 days after diagnosis to kill...
3. They estimate that 72–96 per cent of all new XDR-TB cases in Tugela Ferry will occur in people infected with HIV.
4. Another group of taxa occurs from easternmost Eastern Cape to central KwaZulu-Natal provinces, between Gilboa Forest and the Tugela River.
5. The same strain caused a 2006 outbreak of XDR-TB in South Africa amongst an HIV-positive population in the rural town of Tugela Ferry in KwaZulu-Natal.
More similar words: hugely, gelatin, weigela, page layout, gelatine, gelation, rangeland, gelatinize, gelatinous, congelation, michelangelo, gas discharge lamp, gelatinization, gelatification, tug, tugging, tugboat, tug-of-war, portugal, portuguese, portuguese man-of-war, huge, luge, gouge, auger, gauge, rouge, luger, deluge, bruges.