Random good picture Not show
1. He sent her some books, together with a dictionary.
2. Tie the two ropes together with a secure knot.
3. We tied his feet together with rope.
4. They walked together with their arms entwined.
5. We tied his hands together with rope.
6. The sheets are glued together with strong adhesive.
7. We work closely together with...
8. He tied the two ropes together with a knot.
9. The letters were held together with a paper clip.
10. They often got together with other parents in the local neighbourhood.
11. Fasten these sheets of paper together with a clip, please.
12. Secure the two pieces together with a couple of stitches.
13. I sandwiched the cakes together with chocolate butter cream.
14. He tied the planks together with a strong rope.
15. Max was rubbing his hands together with glee.
16. Fasten the edges of the cloth together with pins.
17. His eyebrows drew together with worry.
18. They, together with my father, have gone to Washington.
19. She fastened the papers together with a paper clip.
20. Bind the ends of the cord together with thread.
21. The model was held together with string.
22. Management should get together with the union.
23. She got together with Paul two years ago.
24. Tack them together with a 1.5 cm seam.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The goodwill is being sold together with the shop.
26. He rubbed his hands together with embarrassment.
27. Sandwich the cakes together with cream.
28. Bind the mixture together with a little beaten egg.
29. Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life's time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.
30. Time is like an earthquake, while the young flower, long distances, together with us.
More similar words: together, go together, altogether, get together, piece together, bring together, bear with, be familiar with, with, go with, within, do with, without, down with, get on with, cope with, deal with, go without, do without, live with, withdraw, with young, talk with, meet with, play with, end up with, put up with, come up with, agree with, do away with.