Random good picture Not show
1. This is a three-wheeled robot that scoots around the floor under your program's command.
2. Kumtan drives a tuk-tuk, or small three-wheeled taxi, on Khao San.
3. After a brief ride in a three-wheeled tuk-tuk, we arrived at a gold-detailed black gate that stood heavy sentry at the road.
4. I was helped into the three-wheeled kart, which was fitted with a sail to suit the wind speed.
5. Along the way, I saw a three-wheeled, four round human sightseeing car, a happy little family, a pair of sweet lovers, the beautiful Qing Dao beach leisure to enjoy a better life, my mood calms hard.
6. The three-wheeled kart is directed with a steering wheel while a sheet rope, attached to the sail, controls the speed.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. His latest work, three-wheeled vehicle called Hodge Hawk has now intrigued many people including me.
8. First and foremost, a three-wheeled vehicle is considered, in many jurisdictions as a motorcycle.
9. FLYING LION is an electrical power three-wheeled automobile. Its carbon fiber wings on both sides could protect driver from side crashing.
10. This three-wheeled, shape changing, two-person electric car of the future is more than just a concept vehicle — it's a concept for a future transportation system.
11. The high street whirrs with electric three-wheeled scooters, carrying stick-thin ex-miners looking a decade older than their years.
12. Many prosper by selling to other developing countries: Revenue of India's Bajaj Auto has more than doubled over the past several years to $2.2 billion as it exports two- and three-wheeled vehicles.
13. Putin kicked off an election campaign on Monday revving up his three-wheeled Harley Davidson at the head of a bikers motorcade.
14. Right, actually there are designers and engineers at MIT working on a new kind of three-wheeled car–a new kind of wheel actually.
15. The California company of Aptera will soon launch a three-wheeled, ultra-efficient(sentencedict.com), and all- electric car . We'll leave you with these images. Thank you for watching Da Ai Headlines. Goodbye.
16. When Zheng Huizhong was growing up in the Henan countryside, he was proud his father owned a three-wheeled farm tractor.
17. In full - scale production, air - powered vehicles will range from three-wheeled buggies to a four-wheeled , five - door family saloon.
18. We apply the strategy to the trajectory tracking control of a three-wheeled vehicle and the performance is quite well.
19. His robot, a modified version of the Rovio from WowWee, has a camera, microphone and speakers atop a three-wheeled platform.
20. The car as we know it arrived in 1886 when Daimler built the four-wheeled Motor Carriage and Carl Benz built the three-wheeled Patent Motor Car.
21. This paper studies the mobile character on the base of two basic motion forms: the arc motion and the linear motion of the three-wheeled mobile robot.
22. Pushcart vendors hawk everything from dried squid to ripe mangoes, and backpackers haggle with tuk-tuk drivers for a ride in their tiny, three-wheeled taxis.
More similar words: freewheel, freewheeling, wheeled, two-wheeled, three-legged, nosewheel, type wheel, three-way, paddle wheel, roulette wheel, balance wheel, a fly on the wheel, grease the wheels, wheels within wheels, wheeler, heeled, well-heeled, wheeler-dealer, wheel, wheeling, cog wheel, cogwheel, big wheel, car wheel, four-wheel, flywheel, pinwheel, wheelhouse, wheel base, gear wheel.