Random good picture Not show
1. Phil . 4:16 For even in Thessalonica you sent both once and again to my need.
2. But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.
3. 13When the Jews in Thessalonica learned that Paul was preaching the word of God at Berea, they went there too, agitating the crowds and stirring them up.
4. Our stay at Edessa 89 kms west of Thessalonica was delightful and a place we would all love to return to.
5. For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
6. For even in Thessalonica you sent both once and again to my need.
7. For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities.
8. Paul visited Thessalonica for the first time on his second missionary journey and stayed only 3 weeks.
9. For Macedonia and Achaea in Philippi and Thessalonica or in Macedonia, ] his church in Corinth is in Achaea] have been pleased to share their resources with the poor among the saints in Jerusalem.
10. For unto Thessalonica also you sent once and again for my use.
11. For example, he holds that Saint Ambrose had no right to excommunicate the Emperor Theodosius after the massacre of Thessalonica.
12. Acts 17:1 And they traveled through Amphipolis and Apollonia and came to Thessalonica, where there was a synagogue of the Jews.
13. He goes to the next town,he does this in Thessalonica, he does it in Philippi,he does it in Corinth, he tries it in Athens but he's not successful because nobody pays any attention to him in Athens.
14. for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Now these people were more noble than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.
16. Paul himself had suffered in Philippi for the sake of the Gospel (v. 2), but even that did not stop him from faithfully preaching the same message at Thessalonica.
17. The Byzantine Empire begins with 4 provinces under its control with castles at its capital in Constantinople and Corinth and the large towns of Nicaea and Thessalonica.
18. And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the coasts of Asia; one Aristarchus, a Macedonian of Thessalonica, being with us.
19. 1When they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue.
20. But even that did not stop him from faithfully preaching the same message at Thessalonica.
More similar words: thessaloniki, pass along, thessaly, electronic messaging, salon, set the seal on, beauty salon, clonic, catalonia, colonic, cyclonic, myoclonic, electronic communication, dar es salaam, aloneness, anticyclonic, conical, canonical, canonically, ironical, japonica, veronica, ironically, harmonica, laconically, chronically, canonical form, sardonically, harmonically, chorionic villus sampling.