Random good picture Not show
1. There is no important theory-based reason why these countries rather than others were selected.
2. Hence the misconceived view that researchers' research is theory-based whilst teachers' is not.
3. Finally with theory-based, I measures and compares the existing legal system of criminal enforcement measures.
4. By analyzing the existing information theory-based shot detection algorithm, this paper proposed a new shot detection algorithm which is aim at the deficiency in dissolve shot detection.
5. The paper proposes a spectral theory-based railway logistics cycle fluctuation analysis approach to validate periodicity characteristics of the railway logistics transportation fluctuation.
6. Using the theory-based analyzing method to test "Key Document Collection" is a new attempt.
7. The theory-based clusters related to research my SME industry clustering development strategy.
8. It also discusses the framework of theory-based validity and scoring validity of the tests.
9. The least square theory-based static linear decoupling method is studied, and a new static decoupling method based on BP artificial neural network is proposed.
10. A frame theory-based expert system for automatic operation-sheet generation of substation is introduced.
11. Although the first part is theory-based, with references to such things as Turing machines and chaos theory, it is not overwhelmingly scientific or mathematical.
12. Part One, theory-based study on the textbook and the textbook construction.
13. The Case study reveals the fuzzy theory-based survey research approach has better validation and smaller variation than the conventional survey research approach.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. Several examples can illustrate the value of theory-based analysis as a source of hypotheses for the historian to investigate.
15. With the development of the mining production, the multivariate regression theory-based mathematical model can hardly meet the requirements on the prediction precision.
16. To understand and implement such guidelines necessitates aiming at theory-based practice and efforts to achieve the goal of building a well-to-do society.
17. Rural-to-urban migrants are the vulnerable population in HIV transmission and infection. The study explored the effective theory-based HIV prevention intervention model in the population.
18. Kael forged her insights from the moment of viewing, and this naturally set her in opposition to academic and theory-based criticism.
19. Finally, because the game industry is hard to break into, it's smart to have a more general theory-based education that isn't specific to just games so you're employable.
More similar words: monetary base, laundry basket, memory bank, theory, on a voluntary basis, m-theory, army base, in theory, set theory, cell theory, type theory, game theory, germ theory, wave theory, graph theory, price theory, group theory, domino theory, color theory, games theory, causal theory, atomic theory, queuing theory, string theory, number theory, big bang theory, queueing theory, kinetic theory, quantum theory, utility theory.