Similar words: ten thousand, thousandth, one-thousandth, thousands upon thousands, a thousand to one, thousand times, hundred thousand, in thousands. Meaning: n. one part in ten thousand equal parts.
Random good picture Not show
1. Well, then that means that you own one ten-thousandth of the company.
2. The planet blocked about a ten-thousandth of its star's light, "like if you had 10,000 light bulbs and take one away," Batalha said.
3. Of this disease in China is 500 ten-thousandth of the probability of occurrence.
4. New analyses of chlorine in those rocks, published Aug. 5 in Science, indicate that the moon contains just one–ten-thousandth to one–hundred-thousandth the water that the Earth's interior does.
5. That is many times smaller than crystals of conventional ferric oxide, and about one ten-thousandth the diameter of a human hair.
More similar words: ten thousand, thousandth, one-thousandth, thousands upon thousands, a thousand to one, thousand times, hundred thousand, in thousands, thousand, thousands, one thousand, thousandfold, thousand-fold, by thousands, by the thousand, a thousand and one, one in a thousand, by the thousands, thousands of times, thousand island dressing, penthouse, apartment house, second thought, settlement house, on second thoughts, susan b. anthony, discount house, even though, this and that, patent holder.