Random good picture Not show
1. The Swappable system is easy to use.
2. When the cursor is over a swappable element, that element is highlighted with another translucent rectangle.
3. As the description of the Swappable interface states, these two interactivity elements are very much intertwined.
4. This contains the source code for the Swappable library and an example page that uses it.
5. If the mouse moves outside the swappable elements—and it very likely will—you still want to receive these events.
6. Specifically, you can switch two swappable sections by dragging and dropping one section onto the other.
7. Then, you can click any of the swappable elements and drag them to another swappable element.
8. With features such as solar recharging, swappable solar batteries, sliding and virtual keyboards, and a 'triple' flip design, this smartphone concept features a truly innovative design.
9. This method causes the swappable system to be invoked when the entire page is loaded.
9. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. There are two hot swappable fan trays.
11. The Swappable code attempts to use modular interactive elements.
12. When you first click a swappable element, a translucent rectangle appears under the cursor.
13. You click a swappable element.
14. As you move the translucent rectangle around, the cursor moves over various swappable elements.
15. Redundancy from a power requirement perspective – Dual hot swappable power supplies provide a redundant power source if 1 power supply fails.
16. This is important, because the first thing the code does is search through the page for swappable elements.
17. Earlier, I mentioned that there were two major interactivity elements in the Swappable system: highlighting the dragged element and highlighting the drag target.
More similar words: unflappable, stoppable, unstoppable, swapping, capable, incapable, palpable, culpable, graspable, impalpable, swap, developable, be capable of, inescapable, swap file, currency swap, applicable, appealable, appreciable, appraisable, inapplicable, unappealable, unappeasable, approachable, inappreciable, applicable law, inapproachable, unapproachable, appall, kappa.