Random good picture Not show
1. I suffer from dizzy spells .
2. Alcoholics often suffer from periods of oblivion.
3. Do you suffer from migraine?
4. A lot of students suffer from exam nerves.
5. About 70% of women suffer from premenstrual syndrome.
6. Do you suffer from indigestion after you have eaten?
7. Pregnant women often suffer from iron deficiency.
8. They suffer from health problems and fear the long term effects of radiation.
9. Some elderly people suffer from iron deficiency in their diet.
10. All children will tend to suffer from separation from their parents and siblings.
11. They suffer from the illusion that they cannot solve their problems.
12. I suffer from the classic working mother's guilt trip.
13. Three people in the family suffer from alcoholism.
14. Many people with heart problems suffer from fluid retention.
15. Many immigrants suffer from a sense of alienation.
16. Sometimes I still suffer from these weaknesses.
17. New cars often suffer from teething troubles.
18. Even experienced actors can suffer from stage fright.
19. You'll suffer from smoking too much.
20. Patients usually suffer from increased irritability.
21. We suffer from too much officialdom.
22. I still suffer from catarrh and sinus problems.
23. He began to suffer from dizzy spells .
24. Many adolescents suffer from/have acne.
25. Dieters suffer from violent mood swings.
26. Some children suffer from school phobia .
27. I often suffer from unaccountable headaches.
28. Men sometimes suffer from impotence after a serious illness.
29. She started to suffer from dizzy spells .
30. Most students suffer from exam nerves to some extent.
More similar words: differ from, far from, hear from, duffer, buffer, suffice, suffrage, sufficient, sufficiency, offer, differ, interfere, from, offering, interfere in, as from, different, come from, away from, difference, interfere with, free from, keep from, from now on, date from, indifferent, learn from, aside from, apart from, depart from.