Random good picture Not show
1. He saw her spidery writing on the envelope.
2. A few were connected with neighbouring towers by spidery bridges, 1,000 feet above ravines of deepest blue.
3. The writing, spidery and pale brown, was illegible.
4. Spidery legs, rat eyes, whiffling whiskers: an unearthed hedgehog, part of the general exodus due to building developments nearby.
5. Time lapse quickly and Lady Spidery was already sixteen years old. She was very beautiful and charming.
6. Elderly Li women with their people's distinctive spidery blue tattoos on their faces and legs weave garments on simple lap looms and offer them for sale.
7. The brain and its long spidery neurons are essentially made of fat, but they communicate with each other via proteins.
8. His handwriting is too spidery to read.
9. On the back cover spidery hands are outstretched towards Harry.
10. " I can't read your spidery scrawl!
11. She has spidery long legs .
12. The hydrofoil entered the harbour, revealing the characteristic wooden docks,[sentencedict.com] with brightly-painted buildings sticking out the fjord on spidery sticks.
13. Her hair is pure white, her face covered with spidery lines, but her eyes are absolutely clear, sparkling.
14. She unfolded Marek's exercise book and began reading the spidery writing where she had been forced to stop.
15. Lest anything should not be understood, each scene was accompanied by an explanatory sentence in spidery yellow paint.
16. His pace slowed further as he turned onto Willow Avenue and saw his house, second on the left, a red brick ranch with spidery ivy growing up the east side.
17. The creature is a type of pseudoscorpion, tiny arachnids that have abdomens like spiders with eight spidery legs and claws like scorpions.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
18. The sight of incey wincey's legs poking out of a dark spidery lair can send even the toughest wildlife enthusiast screaming for the hills.
19. Dissolve a pinch of silver and mercury in a solution of nitric acid, drop in a lump of metal amalgam, and soon a spidery, glittering "Tree of Diana" will form on the glass.
20. She picked it up. Written on the handle, in spidery black ink, were the words "Leaks like a sieve."
21. The fire was the only source of light in the room; it cast long, spidery shadows upon the walls.
22. Crawling Eye: Your eye leaves your head and grows spidery legs, enabling it to scout for you.
23. Her image, when visible without veils of cobwebs and shadow, is both a thing of beauty and spidery horror.
24. The hot dust, which is being heated by newborn stars, traces the spidery arms all the way to the center of the galaxy.
25. The scientists say the theory may explain a long-standing mystery: strange dark spots, fanlike structures, and spidery patterns that appear near Mars's southern pole every year.
26. Armed with a full quiver of brainstorming techniques and facing sheets of jotted ideas, bulleted subtopics, or spidery webs relating to your paper, what do you do now?
27. Located in the Large Magellanic Cloud, a small satellite galaxy orbiting our Milky Way galaxy, the region's spidery appearance is responsible for its popular name, the Tarantula nebula.
More similar words: spider, spider web, spider's web, epiderm, epidermis, epidermic, epidermal, epidermolysis, embroidery, bicuspid, tricuspid, bicuspid valve, epidemic, tricuspid valve, lipidemia, epidemical, spicery, epidemicity, under consideration, epidemiology, epidemiologic, hyperlipidemia, epidemiologist, epidemiological, epidemic disease, rapid eye movement, doddery, prudery, rider, wider.