Random good picture Not show
1) Noble as you were, you shouldn't slum here.
2) She was brought up in the slums of Lima.
3) I can't stand this slum any longer, tidy it up!
4) She was brought up in the slums of London.
5) The landlords dishoused the inhabitants of the slums.
6) Jeremy doesn't slum it when he goes away.
7) She declaimed against the high rents in slums.
8) In the suburbs the spacious houses stand in stark contrast to the slums of the city's poor.
9) This flat would be an absolute slum if I wasn't here to clean it.
10) What are they doing drinking at this end of town? Slumming,[http://sentencedict.com/slummer.html] I suppose.
11) We shall try our best to remedy the conditions in the slum area.
12) The President's visit to the slums was a mere pose.
13) There are plenty of ways you can cut costs on your trip without slumming.
14) The play carries us back to a Victorian London of slums and gaslight.
15) The policemen who patrolled the big city slum area that summer were sitting on a volcano.
16) Visitors to the slums were clearly shocked to see so many families living in want.
17) Working in the slums brought her up against the realities of poverty.
18) Poverty leads to slums, which are an eyesore and a health hazard.
19) While he was studying, Nick had to slum it in a tiny room.
20) As a social worker, she does a lot of work in slums.
More similar words: flummery, plummet, hummer, bummer, summer, mummer, rummer, summery, mummery, drummer, summerize, midsummer, summering, cummerbund, summerhouse, summer camp, summertime, summer school, indian summer, summer solstice, midsummer night, slum, slump, slumped, slumber, slum area, plummy, summed, gummed, pummel.