Random good picture Not show
(1) In principle, because stem cells are self-renewing, they are, unlike the cells they generate, immortal.
(2) Breathing got self-renewing, but produced foam accumulation.
(3) Thyroid stem cells have potential of self-renewing(sentencedict.com), proliferation and differentiation in thyroid.
(4) Stem cells are characterized by the capacity of self-renewing and unlimited proliferation and differentiation.
(5) The separated and purified cells were of self-renewing ability, multi-differentiating potential, and strong proliferative ability.
(6) Life is self-renewing, eternal, and indestructible, and is the reality of all humans.
(7) Conversely, depletion of blood vessels from xenografts ablated self-renewing cells from tumors and arrested tumor growth.
(8) In fact, ash from deep in the volcanic plume was still charged 32 hours after being spewed from the Iceland peak, which suggests that the charge was self-renewing, the scientists say.
(9) Males, whether they are mouse or man, generate a constant supply of new sperm from self-renewing spermatogonial stem cells.
(10) Mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) have been identified in a variety of adult tissues as a population of pluripotential self-renewing cells.
(11) These cells possess the ability to divide and create progeny — some of which will eventually expire, others that are self-renewing.
(12) The ancient Egyptian god whose annual death and resurrection personified the self-renewing vitality and fertility of nature.
(13) Increasing the number of endothelial cells or blood vessels in orthotopic brain tumor xenografts expanded the fraction of self-renewing cells and accelerated the initiation and growth of tumors.
(14) Since this continuance can be secured only by constant renewals, life is a self-renewing process.
(15) Here we report that 65% of naturally occurring repairable DNA damage in self-renewing adult stem cells occurs within transposable elements.
(16) According to Medialdea, it's such a rich environment that the fish eat what they'd be eating in the wild. Because the system is so healthy, it's totally self-renewing.
(17) As a kind of culture with long history, our traditional cultures has been continuously self-renewing, self-consummating and constantly adjusting itself to the development of the globalization.
(18) As one appendix organ of skin, hair follicles play an important role in skin self-renewing hair growth and tumor origin.
More similar words: self-renewal, self-reading, self-regarding, self-recording, self-revealing, self-respecting, self-regulating, renewing, self-repair, self-regard, self-reliant, self-respect, self-reliance, self-reproach, self-restraint, self regulation, self-reflection, self-revelation, self-regulation, self-realisation, self-realization, self-awareness, self-raising flour, self-winding, self-rule, self-generating, self-righteous, self-righteously, self-surrender, frenetic.