Random good picture Not show
1. From the end of 1990 the Funeral Service Preliminary Examination ceased to exist.
2. Franks made his preliminary examination of the body, dictating brief comments to his secretary.
3. The local agency shall finish preliminary examination within the legal time limit and submit the preliminary examination opinion and the application materials to the CIRC.
4. After preliminary examination, Xiao Longmou, male, 27 years old, Hubei Province Huangshi person.
5. Investigations normally take the form of a preliminary examination.
6. A chemical preliminary examination was carried out on Pugionium cornutum L.
7. Methods: Preliminary examination on chemical components by the numbers.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Xiaoming got unexpectedly good marks in the preliminary examination.
9. A preliminary examination revealed a knee strain.
10. She was privately educated, then went to Edinburgh University and passed part of the preliminary examination in medicine.
11. Here at the scene of the crime he only made a preliminary examination.
12. Prior to 1884, the various veterinary schools imposed their own preliminary examination in general education.
13. I was present in one of the sections when young Scoresby underwent his preliminary examination.
14. We have found your brand name is the same as ours through preliminary examination.
More similar words: preliminary enquiry, preliminary, preliminary data, examination, reexamination, bar examination, oral examination, self-examination, elimination, cross-examination, direct examination, medical examination, entrance examination, detailed examination, elimination method, examinate, examinatorial, eliminate, eliminator, lamination, crimination, deamination, incrimination, delamination, recrimination, contamination, discrimination, examinant, decontamination, examinable.