Random good picture Not show
1. The thickness of transmission-mode photocathode affects directly its photoelectric efficiency and spectral response.
2. Most people know that can truly cherish the photocathode of a few do?
3. The photocathode consists of a substrate (involving a conductive base film for dielectric cathode) and a photoemission film.
4. Some double crystal rocking curves of photocathode epitaxy materials and substrates are measured by means of X-ray double crystal diffraction in the bonding process.
5. In the surface analysis and the manufacture of photocathode the cesium ion source shows some advantages as compared with the neutral cesium source.
6. The photocathode composition determines the spectral response, the quantum efficiency at each wavelength, the overall uniformity of photomultiplier sensitivity, and the dark current.
7. The high sensitive photocathode and good spectral response depend on processing technologies.
8. Finally, the advantages of MCP used as UV photocathode and the applications of both systems are emphasized.
9. When light enters the photocathode of a photomultiplier tube, photoelectrons are emitted from the photocathode.
10. The effect of hot cleaning and ion cleaning for photocathode glass substrate on improving the photocathode sensitivity is researched.
11. With the proximity focused diode image intensifier coupled to a low luminance EL display, and a photocathode instead of a field-emitter, a new photocathode display is developed.
12. The effect of the tube making Technique on the photoemissive property of the photocathode is described.
13. Auto gating BSP power supply is adopted to extend dynamic range, protect photocathode and microchannel plate.
14. Thomson scattering X-ray source in Tsinghua University requires precise timing synchronization between photocathode RF guns trigger laser and accelerator RF phase.
15. Looked up, the sun has moved over to my windowsill, tomorrow's photocathode where there will not be present frame of mind.
16. The closer the measuring reflectance curve to the theoretical reflectance curve, the higher a photocathode sensitivity is.
17. With good light collection, about 30 % of the luminescence quanta may reach the photocathode.
18. It is very difficult to measure precisely the surface temperature of a photocathode in a vacuum system during the thermal cleaning.
19. Seven test points are available, which provide a low voltage proportional to the five electrode voltages , as well as to the photocathode and the getter currents (see chapter 5).
20. At present, the cesium source used for manufacture of photocathode belongs to a neutral source which shows some advantages.
21. To obtain high average current electron beams for high average power Free Electron Laser (FEL), a DC-SC photocathode injector is designed.
22. An energy band model amorphous semiconductor is presented for alkali metal antimonide photocathode , which is different from previous crystalline model.
23. Accordingly, the image tube with wide spectral response was made by increasing the aluminum composition of photocathode material, and the corresponding spectral response curve is given.
24. On the one hand, ICCD extends the spectral response, through proper input window and photocathode, from visible light to X-Ray, ultra-violet and near infrared for different applications.
25. The leak-hunting principle and methods of quadrupole mass-spectrometer are discussed with the main composition of residual gases harmful to photocathode in the system determined.
26. The gain of the PMT, that is the ratio of anode output current to the photoelectric current from the photocathode,[sentencedict.com/photocathode.html] is directly related to the supply voltage.
27. High gain FEL requires high quality electron beam which can be provided only by the RF photocathode gun.
28. A novel infrared-sensitive streak image tube with a combined infrared photocathode and electrostatics focused electronic optical system is described.
29. In this paper, the continual measure on spectral response of multialkali photocathode in the first generation image intensifier is presented and experiment apparatus and results are illustrated.
More similar words: photocatalysis, cathode, cathode ray, anticathode, cathode ray tube, cathode-ray tube, cathode ray tubes, photocopy, photocell, photo credit, photocopier, photocurrent, photocoupler, photochromic, photodiode, photochemical, photochromism, photochemistry, cathodic, photoconductor, photoconductive, photodetector, photocoagulation, photoconductivity, photodegradation, photolithography, photodecomposition, anglo-catholic, photochemical reaction, cathodic reduction.