Random good picture Not show
1. A gust of wind knocked/threw her off balance and she fell.
2. The sudden movement threw him off balance.
3. The impact of the blow knocked Jack off balance.
4. The senator was clearly caught off balance by the unexpected question.
5. A gust of wind knocked him off balance and he fell face down in the mud.
6. The question threw him off balance for a moment.
7. The question caught him off balance, and he didn't know what to say.
8. The pitch of the ship threw the passengers off balance.
9. Many Republicans were thrown off balance by the Democrats' landslide at the polls.
10. The impact knocked him off balance.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. I was thrown off balance by the sudden gust of wind.
12. Archers and men-at-arms, knocked off balance, thrust and twisted and swore in both ships.
13. The movement threw him off balance.
14. The rope tightened and Steve was pulled off balance.
15. Yet though he was off balance, Gwynn still wristed out two hits against the Rockies.
16. The sudden movement of the ship knocked them both off balance.
17. He tried to use his own weight to push his attacker off but he was off balance.
18. She was trying to behave as if his visit hadn't thrown her off balance.
19. He had an authority, an abrupt decisiveness, that caught me off balance.
20. It offered no resistance and Urquhart was almost thrown off balance when it slipped free.
21. As if she could even stand up with only one on without it instantly jerking her off balance.
22. Another man flung his arm around her throat and held her, pulling her slightly off balance so she couldn't struggle.
23. Each time the driver braked or accelerated violently she was thrown off balance, barking her shins on various pieces of luggage.
24. I could psych out the captors, and I could put out orders that would frustrate them and keep them off balance.
25. The recoil gives you added stability, but you must take care that it doesn't thrust you backwards and off balance.
26. But before Adamowski could get his campaign under way, Daley threw him off balance by going on the offensive.
27. The chassis lurched forward and then back sharply, knocking the four passengers off balance.
28. And despite what he'd said, less a token of affection than a means of throwing her off balance.
29. It held up in the water, throwing the Luton defence off balance and enabling Black to drive home a left-footed volley.
30. Waking up to that penetrating ice-blue gaze was enough to throw anyone off balance for the rest of the day.
More similar words: sense of balance, balance, balanced, imbalance, on balance, balance of, unbalance, unbalanced, overbalance, balance sheet, balanced diet, trial balance, debit balance, credit balance, balanced budget, counterbalance, account balance, balance of power, balance of trade, hang in the balance, balance of payments, balancing, nonchalance, avalanche, lance, glance, parlance, glance at, freelance, sibilance.