Random good picture Not show
1. Objective: To observe the inhibitory effect of Chinese nutgall on primary cariogenic bacteria, and measure its minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC), minimum bactericidal concentration(MBC).
2. Chinese nutgall shows the effect of inhibiting enamel demineralization through acting on enamel matrix.
3. Objective:To discuss the effect of Chinese nutgall inhibiting experimental root caries.
4. Furthermore, Chinese nutgall can improve the non-specific immunity ability of carp , and have a significant effect of preventing and curing the fish bacterial septicemia.
5. The results showed that aqueous extract from Chinese nutgall can remove the smear layer without enlarged orifices.
6. Experimental Study of Inhibitory Effect of Chinese Nutgall on Primary Cariogenic Bacteria in Vitro.
7. Related studies suggested that the inhibition of Chinese nutgall on enamel caries possibly due to its effect on enamel matrix.
8. AIM:To observe the effects of Chinese nutgall on the formation of plaque biofilm in artificial mouth.
9. AIM:Aqueous extract from Chinese nutgall was tested for its ability to inhibit trypsin-like activity produced by P. gingivalis .
10. CONCLUSION: Chinese nutgall can inhibit collagen degradation and affects the further demineralization in dentin matrix, which consequently inhibit the advanced dentine caries.
11. After completion of laconic epistolary compositions she abandoned the implement of calligraphy in the encaustic pigment, exposed to the corrosive action of copperas , green vitriol and nutgall.
12. Objective To determine the role of the traditional Chinese medicine nutgall extract on proteolytic and glycosidic enzyme activities produced by these bacteria in vitro.
13. Objective:To investigate the mechanism of the effect of Chinese nutgall on enamel demineralization.
14. Thus the study is designed to learn the function of the enamel matrix in demineralization and the mechanism of the Chinese nutgall inhibiting enamel demineralization.
15. AIM: To observe the effect of the aqueous extract of Chinese nutgall on 5 common periodontal bacteria .
More similar words: peanut gallery, outgas, output gap, outgassing, art gallery, galangal, outgo, outgrow, outgrew, outgrown, outgoing, outguess, cut glass, outgoings, outgrowth, outgoing call, outgoing message, net gain, last gasp, mortgage, budget gap, inert gas, stuttgart, mortgagee, mortgaged, mortgagor, mortgager, avant-garde, wicket gate, avantgarde.