Random good picture Not show
1. A series of mishaps led to the nuclear power plant blowing up.
2. More problems like those at the nuclear power plant are certain to arise.
3. The concern arises when a nuclear power plant is refueled.
4. That the falsehoods concerned a nuclear power plant sharpened the dismay.
5. Military hardware and a nuclear power plant earn hard currency.
6. They are planning a new nuclear power plant.
7. The nuclear power plant produces a quantity of electricity.
8. Susquehanna Steam Electric Station,[http://sentencedict.com/nuclear power plant.html] a nuclear power plant.
9. From researching the projects and writing this paper, nuclear power plant engineering geological database is built preliminarily, and implement scientific management for the related data is implied.
10. Authors consider that the operation unit of the nuclear power plant is supposed to be the main body of the safety culture of the plant, and is also the artificial person of the safety of the plant.
11. A fuzzy controller of nuclear power plant pressurizer is researched and designed tentatively by defining fuzzy set, membership function and fuzzy control rule properly.
12. One nuclear power plant yields a gigawatt of power, meaning 8000 nuclear power plants would be needed to produce 8 terawatts.
13. Applications area: nuclear power plant, homeland security and radiation medicine.
14. In 1995 Moscow signed a $ 800m agreement to build a nuclear power plant in Bushehr.
15. A metal tube split open in the steam generator of the nuclear power plant.
16. Families living in the shadow of the nation's largest nuclear power plant are concerned.
17. One of the main embodiment is the application of simulation technology and digitizer control technology in Nuclear Power Plant.
18. The research concerns in the reliability model of Chinese nuclear power plant operators.
19. The great experience Russian scientist got from constucting the first nuclear power plant gave a big push for the development of Soviet atomic energy program.
20. Based on actual failure data, reliability analysis of the nuclear power plant generator stator cooling water pump was given in this paper.
21. The emergency core cooling system is a component part of engineered safety feature of a nuclear power plant.
22. Police in India have clashed with fishermen and villagers furious over plans to build the world's biggest nuclear power plant on the coast of the western state of Maharashtra.
23. Japan's nuclear safety agency willratethatraise the crisis level at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant from five to seven, the worst on the international scale.
24. U. S. Atomic Energy Commission said in a statement, the Japanese nuclear power plant, said nuclear leakage concerns have taken a 24-hour monitoring of the situation.
25. He said the SPD would now form a "strong opposition", in particular fighting to keep the nuclear power plant phase-out.
26. During normal operation, it is a stand-by facility. When a loss-of-coolant accident occurs, it injects emergency cooling water into the core to ensure the safety of the nuclear power plant.
27. The two new reactors are being added to the Chinese-built nuclear power plant in Chasma , a town in central Pakistan.
28. For good reason: 20 years ago this month, the Homyel region was drenched with radioactivity from an explosion at the nearby Chornobyl nuclear power plant.
29. Sean Riley puts on his hazmat suit and heads into the radiation zone for his next tough fix, replacing a steam turbine in a nuclear power plant to boost its energy-producing capacity.
30. In this paper, numerical simulation for the ogive nose projectile penetration of a 800 mm thick nuclear power plant prestressed concrete containment with explicit finite element code is presented.
More similar words: nuclear power, power plant, nuclear physics, superpower, solar power, overpower, nuclear, water power, overpowering, nuclear fuel, thermonuclear, nuclear energy, nuclear-armed, nuclear family, nuclear meltdown, nuclear fusion, nuclear winter, nuclear weapon, nuclear fission, nuclear reaction, nuclear medicine, interplant, nuclear engineering, enucleate, enucleation, nucleoplasm, flowerpot, career plan, outer planet, earning power.