Random good picture Not show
1. Examples are payable , notes payable , the current portion of long - term debt, and various accrued itemspayablepayable.
2. This action would reduce notes payable on the balance sheet.
3. Accounting for bonds payable closely parallels accounting for notes payable.
4. Mortgages payable, long-term leases, long-term notes payable, and bond payable are a few examples of long-term liabilities.
5. Examples are accounts payable, notes payable, the current portion of long-term debt, and various accrued items such as salaries payable and taxes payable.
6. Bonds are not , in essence, long-term notes payable issued to a huge bulk of lenders.
7. Liabilities are amounts owned to outsiders, such as notes payable , accounts payable, bonds payable.
8. Companies often issue short-term notes payable to borrow casfl or to purchase inventory or plant assets.
9. Accounts payable and notes payable are typical example of current liabilities.
10. Bonds are, in essence, long-term notes payable issued to a large number of lenders.
11. A promissory note is as notes receivable for the payee and notes payable for the maker.
12. Among the most common examples of current liabilities are accounts payable, short-term notes payable, the current portion of long-term debt, accrued liabilities,[Sentence dictionary] and unearned revenue.
13. The most common examples are bonds payable and mortgages payable, and long-term notes payable.
14. The amount of notes receivable is, of course, equivalent to that of notes payable.
15. Mortgages payable, long - term leases, long - term notes payable, bond payable are a few examples of long-term liabilities.
16. Using a charge account creates an account payable. Buying something such as a car on credit and issuing promissory note creates a liability called notes payable.
More similar words: accounts payable, payable, payables, repayable, account payable, playable, buyable, enjoyable, employable, unemployable, testable, tablespoon, despicable, detestable, lay about, layabout, respectable, table d'hote, incontestable, tablespoonful, papaya, pay a call, pay as you go, pay a visit, spay, pay attention, spayed, pay a compliment, pay attention to, gross pay.