Random good picture Not show
1. Anna Nicole Smith/Howard Stern wedding, $1 mln - People.
2. Having more than one database-partitioned server on the same machine is known as a multiple logical nodes (MLN) configuration.
3. The changes in lymphocyte counting of peripheral blood leukocytes(PBL), mesenteric lymph node(MLN)and axillary lymph nodes(ALN)in each group were observed.
4. The number of CD80/CD86 M of spleen and mesenteric lymph node(MLN) were determined by double-label FCM method.
5. MLN is still a very important concept in the 64-bit computing model for DB2, in order to address other technical concerns, as discussed later in this paper.
6. Objective To study the change of IL 6R GP130 gene expression in mesenteric lymph nodes (MLN) after burns and its relationship with cell apoptosis.
7. China to invest $288 mln in road projects in Benin .
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Founder Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Founder Group, filed the lawsuit against Blizzard asking for compensation of 100 mln yuan.
9. NEC, now sells yearly cell IS for the sum of approximately 625 mln.
10. The enzyme is still far from being ready to use as a treatment, the authors warned, but it offers a glimmer of hope for the more than 40 mln people infected worldwide.
11. Objective To observe the changes of intestinal microflora, proliferation of GNB, intestinal free endotoxin, bacterial translocation to the MLN and their relationships in the MODS rats.
12. With the 64-bit version, DB2 naturally supports any size of memory that the operating system supports, without using the previously mentioned AWE and MLN approaches.
13. Our March- and June-quarter iPad estimates call for 5.25 mln and 8.5 mln shipments, respectively.
14. Use the db2ncrt command to add database-partitioned server nodes (a logical node) on your instance to create an MLN configuration.