Random good picture Not show
1. Intergrowth relationship is the unity of individual and community.
2. The intergrowth of official NPO and civil NPO is the social fact in our country present.
3. However, no intergrowth of the paragenetic elements was observed in plants.
4. Intergrowth is the main characteristic of relationship among people in modern society.
5. The close intergrowth and interdependent relation exist in mass media and social structure.
6. Smooth hemispherical embayments by the intergrowth towards the center are not uncommon.
7. Relation of intergrowth and prey of good bacteria and maleficent bacteria in human body have and effect for body health.
8. The mineral character, the mineral arisen sequence and the relation of mineral intergrowth are studied by mineralogy, chalcography, chymic analysis and EPMA, etc.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. The impact of environment to the human mind is something external, but a course of intergrowth.
10. Taliban and Laden came into being a close relationship of intergrowth.
11. The result indicated that granularity magnetite was uneven. Most of Ascharite particles is fine and intergrowth with magnetite and Zermattite.
More similar words: overgrowth, undergrowth, intergroup, splinter group, growth, old growth, ingrowth, upgrowth, outgrowth, intergrade, wintergreen, growth rate, growth ring, rapid growth, growth stock, overgrown, overgrow, intergranular, growth hormone, growth factor, rate of growth, growth industry, personal growth, economic growth, export-led growth, exponential growth, population growth, intergrated circuit, human growth hormone, compound growth rate.