Random good picture Not show
1. Big changes were in the offing.
2. There's a pay rise in the offing, I hear.
3. With an election in the offing, the prime minister is keen to maintain his popularity.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. A general amnesty for political prisoners may be in the offing.
5. I hear there are more staff changes in the offing.
6. Tighter airport security regulations could be in the offing.
7. No such intervention is in the offing now.
8. Are deeper rumbles in the offing?
9. A crisis, however, was in the offing.
10. Other changes were in the offing.
11. Husbands were home; family gatherings were in the offing.
12. According to the company, these deals had been in the offing for some time.
13. In the offing, with a probable start date of 1992, are three INRs or Independent National Radio stations.
14. Perhaps a companion volume on dynamic headspace is in the offing?
15. Appeals are common when a general election is in the offing.
16. Thus, a second green revolution may be in the offing hereby big energy production increases, but the energy-poor still starve.
17. Trouble is in the offing.
18. There was a ship in the offing.
19. There's dirty weather in the offing.
20. There was a wedding in the offing.
21. The smell of cooking told them there was a meal in the offing.
22. But analysts think some changes particularly involving Texas trackage rights may be in the offing.
23. However, if a stalemate occurs, then new elections would seem to be in the offing.
24. Kingfisher was forced to show its hand after rumours that a bid was in the offing began to circulate on Tuesday.
25. Being something of a conspiracy buff, I believe this deal has been in the offing for quite some time.
26. Its swoon in after-hours trading suggests that more high-tech market jitters may be in the offing today, however.
27. But there are signs that a turnaround may be in the offing.
28. The effort fell short of the necessary two-thirds vote, and another attempt is in the offing for next year.
29. But the queues continue - symbolising a gathering flight from money amid constant rumours that a currency reform is in the offing.
30. He'd be very unlikely to stay with her or marry her, particularly with a knighthood in the offing.
More similar words: in the open, in the wake of, in the name of, in the case of, in the course of, in the shape of, in the presence of, fingerprint, affinity, on the other hand, in the way, plinth, in that, in the air, in the end, more often than not, finger, in the past, in the main, in the way of, in the dark, in the front, labyrinth, in the black, in the least, in the world, in this case, in the lurch, finding, in the future.